Monday, July 20, 2009

The Eagle Has Landed


On July 20, 1969 man walked on the moon.
On July 20, 2009 I landed on a blog

So what am I doing here? Good question. I'm here because many people claim to be interested in what I think. So this is as good a place as any to express those thoughts in a way that is shorter than a sermon but longer than a tweet.
What will I blog about? Judaism of course. Israel. Religion in general. Share with others some websites of interest. And of course the New York Rangers!
Thanks to all who have encouraged me to do this. You know who you are (ok thanks is not the right word. The right word is more like why are you making me do this!)
And I will leave you with this comment by my so-called friend Marcy Morris when I told her I was starting a blog......"hahahhaha. i actually laughed out loud to that one"

No comments:

Post a Comment